Good Friday Study

Written on Nov 9, 2018
Such a good Friday night study of Luke. One student. I am so glad we have  just been waiting for leading and playing it slow and quiet. This gentlemen is very close to becoming a believer. Deep gratification.

I also am the leader for a Celebrate Recovery group starting November 19. Celebrate Recovery is a program that deals with our "hurts, habits, and hang-ups", or other addiction issues. Many churches have groups built around the principles of the Beatitudes. We have been involved with a training group since last semester. It is now time to start leading. I am looking forward to this. It is not hard to prep. The materials are very clear. Emotionally it is draining, though. It is scheduled for Monday's after I have taught from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.  I am thankful for energy.  Originally it was scheduled for Saturday morning. I was willing, but not happy about it. Saturday includes other things, like going out with Rick, cooking, laundry, etc. So I was very happy when we could change it to Monday. That means that I have small groups 4 nights a week. Again, I am thankful for the energy.

Please remember us.

Comments