Student Essays

Written on Oct 4, 2019

This are some direct quotes from my latest set of essays. I think most must be direct translations of Chinese. Some make a weird kind of sense. Some are just incomprehensible, and some are hysterical. Enjoy:

“As Napoleon once said, the default powerless undoubtedly makes an opportunity of failure”

“Too many corrupt officials, entrepreneurs, big bosses, and so on, because too much money and material too heavy, and finally because of the loss of things than want to get a lot more, the price paid is regrettable.”

“After losing only regret not to cherish is a very stupid behavior, and the real life is no regret medicine”

And finally, a whole paragraph:
“In my childhood, filled with a lot of interesting young Fun, will not help laughing sometimes question that all of us should ask. On thing that made me worry a new memory. I remember that during the last one year when Sunday morning, I was sitting comfortably on the sofa and watch television with relish. Inadvertently, I saw on television a chicken farm in the chicken, all kinds, colors, yellow, white, a very lovely. Small brain. Suddenly, I  scare up, the refrigerator is not the egg? Hen hatching chicks depending on the temperature, if I were to the hatching, eggs are being squeezed easily broken. I think that the father was an egg carefully into the yard, and patiently wait fo the birth of her chicks. Dad back, the storm will soon have to open their eyes, into a bedroom, opened quilts, sleeping only heard the father was not named soon, I immediately went past, and my father was out of paper shining his pants. I smiled secretly. How interesting for me!”

Comments