Road to Rwanda--Language Translations

Written on Sep 26, 2026

 Always good to be humbled when we think we are being so smart.  Last Sunday our housechurch was not meeting, so Rick and I ended up at a restaurant at 11 a.m. Out the second floor window where we were sitting was a huge church. There were easily 100+ people waiting outside the very large building.  It was time to change services. People poured out and the next group poured in.  We could hear the excited singing, and hear the beginning of a sermon we could not understand. It was a blessing to watch them and I wanted to know what denomination it was.  To solve my problem I saw the word in bold letters written on the entrance gate. GUSOHOKA.  With a brilliant thought, I decided to memorize the word, go home, put it through AI and figure out what denomination it was.  Later that day, I finally got around to satisfying my curiosity. The word, Gusohoka, means "exit".

Comments