Biking 4

Written on Jul 17, 2019
We thought we had identified a beautiful ride for me as we drove around last night. However, it was up and down and up and down when I got to it this morning. I did not get out of first gear in more than an hour. Exhausting. The good part however was that I could actually walk the bike up about 4 hills which I know I would not even have attempted a month ago.  So I ended up just biking down the sidewalk beside the main road. It was a much, much easier ride. All I saw was strip mall America, but considering how little I have experienced that in the past 40 years, it was reasonably interesting. Tomorrow I will bike for a few hours and then end up at our good friends the Hilburns from Panama. (She is making me muffins!) We will go to church with them on Saturday and then go over to our good friends the Bremers from Panama and go to church with them on Sunday, before heading north.

Comments