Jet Lag

Written on Jun 14, 2021

 Any of you who have travled long distances know one of the absolutely worst parts in jet lag.  I slept less than 2 hours last night....but had a 2 hour nap this afternoon.  The only good part was that I could plan my activities for today.  In the middle of the night, I knocked my glasses off from beside the bed.  Horrors: the ear piece broke!! We were all ready scheduled to try to solve Rick's glasses problem, because a lens popped out the last night in Indonesia and we could not find it. So just one more glasses issue.  I was surprised checking on my phone to see that Planet Fitness and Walmart are not open all Sunday night long, as I was used to.  If they had been I would have started on that part of my list. Instead I spent from 11:30 to 12:30 on the phone figuring out my United Airlines Mileage Plus account, but I had the time. We were up and away this morning by 6:30.  By 10 we had bought 2 new tires (we could see the metal threads on the front van tires),  solved our glasses problem, been to Walmart and been vaccinated with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine (because we could not say where we would be if we needed a second dose.)  We then came home and I made stew and went to the garage with Peter to look at his spark plugs. Rearranged things between the van and the RV, and took a nap.  It was  a productive day.  Tonight if I am awake, I am going to just get in the car and head to Purity in PA.  I am sure eventually I will sleep. Pray we get all the things done. We have a good start.

Comments