A Miracle! My Miracle!

Written on Jan 3, 2019
I just received a call from the Dr. My surgery has been rescheduled for Jan. 9. Hallelujah! I was told that I would be 7th on the standby list and that there would be very few cancellations since it was such a long wait for surgery!! I did not ask what had happened to move from Jan, 30 to Jan. 9. I am just so thankful. I know it is all of your prayers! Now, they will retest for MRSA the  morning of surgery and if it is still positive they cannot do the surgery, but they were very confident that this is a common thing to happen and that it would be fine. (I obviously have a very limited understanding of the horrors of MRSA.) So please pray that it truly is all gone. We are in SC with Peter's and will go back to Purity on Monday in preparation for surgery. I cannot tell you what a relief this is. I still wonder why God put this caveat in the way and I may never know this side of glory, but trust Him. Thank you.

Comments