Miracle Needed!

Written on Jan 2, 2019
I just got word that I tested positive for MRSA!!! I cannot believe it. Where, when, how? Anyway, I have to have been on the nasal medication for 7 days before they can do surgery and nothing is available on January 7, when my 7 days would be up. Nothing until Jan. 30 at the earliest. I need a miracle on some level. Either that the test is wrong (but I have been taking the anti-MRSA nasal ointment for 3 days and thus retesting does not seem reasoanble) or they have a cancellation immediately on Jan. 7 and I can still get it done within a time frame that would let me return to China in time to use my tickets for February 11 and teaching on February 18! I also have been in bed for the last 2 days because of the pain. How do I manage even a few more days, much less a few more weeks. I don't even know how to ask for prayers for this or how God can work it out, but I know we need a miracle.

Comments

  1. I just spoke with the One in charge. I also asked him to address the pain and anxiety. Get well soon. ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment