Road to Rwanda----Pray Us Home

Written on Nov 28, 2022

 We had friends in Panama who asked us each vacation time what flights we were taking so they could schedule themselves at a different date/time.  The number of times that our flights are disturbed is legendary. True to form, we arrived at the Boston airport after a very restful night at the hotel to find that they had no record of our reservation.  I guess our flight/flights had been canceled, but no one informed us.  We sat at the desk for an hour and they were able to reschedule us out on British Airways to London, Nairobi, Kigali.  So we packed up our huge, huge 70 pound 4 bags and hiked off from terminal B to terminal E.  It was a bit of a walk, but, PTL, I can do walks like that now. (I am talking a mile or more.) Here we sit for a couple of hours until the British Airways desk opens and we can confirm this ticket. With our tickets we should be able to access a lounge and wait even more comfortably then.  We have been told our business class seats are also confirmed. I pray so.  Just keeping you informed so you can pray us home and also understand why travel is so very tiring.  I now get into Kigali about midnight and drive the two hours. I am sure that I won't be sleeping well, and that I will still teach on Wednesday.  Might as well be productive. 

Comments