Road to Rwanda----Almost

Written on Nov 29, 2022

 God sends his angels.  Here and there.  The Brussels Airline helper that we just grabbed as she walked by.  We weren't even scheduled for any leg of our flight to be on Brussels Air, but she made the luggage happen so that we did not have to cart 70+ pound bags all over the airport.  We went down to retrieve our 5 bag from baggage claim.  We had an email from Luthansa saying it was coming in late from Frankfurt.  It was not there, but somehow it apparently made it to our Rwandair flight that we take from here to Kigali.  Could there be any more airlines involved? We were able to access a very nice lounge and took a shower and had nice hot food.  God is good....and I am tired.  I would have loved to have been able to take business class on this leg, but our points are for United, and this is not that.  I tried talking our way on, but it has not worked yet.  Finally found a wheelchair man to take me through security, which is nice. I pray I have a wheelchair in Kigali where we have to go through immigration, etc.  Thank you for getting us almost home through your prayers.

Comments